- The olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fats that help lower bad cholesterol. It is therefore recommended for cooking, replacing vegetable oils, lard or butter
- The soy is a food and fashion that also helps reduce high cholesterol, soy is also a source of vegetable protein
- The nuts , especially walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds contain omega-3 fatty acids that reduce cholesterol and fiber
- Foods such as avocados , the oats , the spinach , the vegetable and flaxseed , are essential to keep in perfect health of our heart and our arteries
- Certain fish, especially tuna , the sardines and salmon , reduces the risk of heart attacks or heart attacks
07 November, 2010
good food for the heart
We present a series of good foods for the heart both for its nutritional qualities and for its low cholesterol content.